Following on from your initial enquiry, we take great pride in providing a Professional Architectural and Engineering service to meet your individual needs.
The type of work we undertake:
• Feasibility Studies, general guidance and advice
• Planning Drawings
• Submission of Planning Applications
• Building regulations drawings and details
• Full Plans Building Regulations Applications
• Structural Calculations and details
• Tenders and obtaining quotations for building work
• Project Management
• Structural Surveys and reports
• Party Wall Matters
The Director is a Chartered Architectural Technologist (MCIAT) who is also an Incorporated Structural Engineer. (IEng. AMIStructE)
Working jointly with another Incorporated Structural Engineer, we are able to provide a full and friendly service based upon a combined experience of more than 60 years of Architectural and Structural design, working on Domestic, Commercial and Industrial premises.
Our Client base is formed mainly upon word of mouth recommendations and return business.
We are involved in the Local Authority Building Control Partnership scheme as an LABC Partner with Chiltern and South Bucks Building Control.